Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day in Spark, Klang Valley
















1. What is your first day in Spark?

- My first day in spark like i was a lonely person in the world, means i dont have any friends. But surely it off when Edwin doing some ice breaking to us. Then we going to the D'House where by the Digi Telecommunication Centre on. Once i say, D'House was an amazing building@officer that i had ever saw. FANTASTIC D'HOUSE.!!!


2. What will I expect along the week ?

- I expect, I will become more great especially in my talent. Something that's so diffrent.
Enjoy yourself..hhaa...Aja-aja Fighting.!!!

1 comments:

CD said...

Hey there FRank! CD here =) How's life after spark? Missing it? We really should keep in touch after the camp so that we can spark together again unofficially someday =) Gonna link u up and if u have any existing blog pls tell me so that we can keep in touch. Mine is Lcd_displayer.blogspot.com
Stay healthy and sparky always! =D


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Bands. Powered by Blogger